Verona bike tour
The original Bike tour in Verona with a professional Guide, is the perfect introduction to the city!
DescriptionMeet at the Veronality InfoPoint and take your bike to follow your local guide around. Verona’s main squares and ancient monuments in an easy 3 hours ride. Hear interesting stories and useful information from your enthusiastic guide while riding around between cobblestone lanes and along the old city walls. Relive the Romeo and Juliet’s love story with a quick stop at the Capuleti House courtyard. Visit the enchanting Castelvecchio bridge and San Zeno Church in one of the oldest neighborhoods of the city. Before leaving ask your tour guide for some tips about where to have lunch like local people.
- Licenced guide, bike and helmet included
- Hear interesting facts and useful information about the sights
- Visit Verona’s top attractions including Castelvecchio, Arena, Juliet’s balcony, San Zeno church and the most important squares
- Alternative routes outside the city centre
- Small group tour limited to 12 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
DetailsAvailability: April to October Timing: at 9:30 am (everyday) and at 3:30 pm (Mon – Sat, only from June to September) Duration: 3 hours Language: English Meeting point: Veronality Infopoint in Stradone Porta Palio 23, Verona Includes: bike, helmet, licensed guide
Read more about our
Terms and conditions